Thursday, January 25, 2007

A Brief Celebration

Today I decided to bite the bullet, as it were, and read the Studienhandbuch of the Freie Universität. Having my desire to procrastinate cured for me by a good night's sleep, a beautiful sunny day, a thin layer of snow, and a most refreshing coldness outside balanced by coal-fuelled warmth inside, proved unexpectedly rewarding. I found out where I should send my application -- and I found out that the deadline, for the current winter semester at least, is not in early February, as I had thought, but in mid-July!

In honour of the occasion, here is a small procession:

(c: (c: (c: (c: (c: (c: (c: (c:

But I haven't done much today. I showered, went shopping, washed the dishes, and prepared dinner (Hawaii toast). Then I played some Well-Tempered Clavier and read a few news articles. That's basically it.

Papa was up all night working, Mama went to work at around eleven, and Gi., Ge. and J. woke up before it was light and then went to school. T. is helping J. do Math homework as I am typing this, while Gi. has already gone to sleep.

No comments: